Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How can I extract PS3 files?
#1
I tried but it seems I don't have the enough or any hacking abilities... I downloaded the game and I found some .pkg archives, the ones necessary to install the game and the hack, so when I tried to extract something from them the program showed me error, of course.

I was wondering then, if there is another way to extract the game data and the graphic files with it. Question I suppose extracting the PS3 files is the same way as extracting PS2 ones, but I don't know and I hope someone can solve my doubt.

Oh, and another question... I don't have a PS3. It might be a problem If I want to hack one of its games? Question

PS: By the way, the game I want to rip the sprites from is "Scott Pilgrim VS The World", if someone wants to help me in this task, is very welcome! Wink


Messages In This Thread
How can I extract PS3 files? - by Reko - 01-08-2012, 02:11 PM
RE: How can I extract PS3 files? - by John2k4 - 01-08-2012, 02:45 PM
RE: How can I extract PS3 files? - by Reko - 01-08-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: How can I extract PS3 files? - by John2k4 - 01-08-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: How can I extract PS3 files? - by Reko - 01-09-2012, 10:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)