Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Maryo Buddahs
#14
Yeah, totally. I noticed that the screen size was really limited in the mock up and it would make it hard for the player as some jumps would be tricky. This one is based off of GBA screen size.

I'm no major touhou fan, I've only played a few of them, but sure!

Also, I"ve been wondering how I would animate the legs, I'm kind of stumped there. I want to create a walk sequence, but it is awkward with 1 px legs.


Messages In This Thread
Maryo Buddahs - by arün - 10-21-2008, 06:18 PM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by A.J. Nitro - 10-21-2008, 06:20 PM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by Gold - 10-21-2008, 06:21 PM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by arün - 10-21-2008, 06:21 PM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by CeeY - 10-21-2008, 06:22 PM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by arün - 10-21-2008, 06:23 PM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by Desert Cat - 10-21-2008, 08:23 PM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by Gold - 10-21-2008, 08:24 PM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by Geo the Fox - 10-21-2008, 08:40 PM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by arün - 10-22-2008, 12:28 AM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by Geo the Fox - 10-22-2008, 09:02 AM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by PrettyNier - 10-22-2008, 12:52 AM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by GDKN - 10-22-2008, 08:29 AM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by arün - 10-22-2008, 09:37 AM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by Geo the Fox - 10-22-2008, 09:47 AM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by arün - 10-22-2008, 09:57 AM
RE: Maryo Buddahs - by Geo the Fox - 10-22-2008, 10:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)