Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Spriters Resource Game-A-Thon
#10
Thanks for that you guys. I feel like I got to know Dazz as a person watching him go through the games, which was almost as cool as being introduced to some of the titles I'd never heard of or didn't know existed (I'll be checking out that Risk game as soon as I have the points...)

Sleep well, Dazz. You deserve it.


Messages In This Thread
The Spriters Resource Game-A-Thon - by Petie - 01-06-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: The Spriters Resource Game-A-Thon - by Petie - 01-06-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: The Spriters Resource Game-A-Thon - by Petie - 01-07-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: The Spriters Resource Game-A-Thon - by Kriven - 01-07-2012, 12:15 PM
RE: The Spriters Resource Game-A-Thon - by Belial - 01-07-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: The Spriters Resource Game-A-Thon - by Dazz - 01-07-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: The Spriters Resource Game-A-Thon - by Dazz - 01-07-2012, 12:48 PM
RE: The Spriters Resource Game-A-Thon - by Altrez - 01-07-2012, 08:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)