Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dissidia Duodecim models
#4
(01-04-2012, 01:00 AM)SierraLatkje Wrote: Um, none of the models I mentioned are there.

OK, I just figured that maybe they were there since I don't really know what there clothes looks like. I'll upload them unless someone else wants to.

Here's the files. (40MB)

Now if someone else wants to do this. What you want to do is open Noesis, open the GMO, and if there's an icon at the bottom that has 3 skeletons, press that to cycle through the different models in the single GMO. Once You find the costume You want, go to *File>Export from preview* then choose the format to export as.
Note: *Export* in this case will export only the first model in the GMO, where as *Export from preview* will export the visible model. Smile


Messages In This Thread
Dissidia Duodecim models - by SierraLatkje - 01-03-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim models - by Roxas358 - 01-03-2012, 11:26 AM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim models - by SierraLatkje - 01-04-2012, 01:00 AM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim models - by Roxas358 - 01-04-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim models - by SierraLatkje - 01-04-2012, 06:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)