Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

UAX format?
#17
(01-03-2012, 11:07 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: So, what code would I put in if I wanted to use, say, U8 Tool to extract .ARC archives?

What do You mean? U8 doesn't need a code. You can run the u8extr.exe.

(01-03-2012, 11:07 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: There's one file I have encountered that won't open in BRRES Viewer, and BrawlBox won't open it so... if anybody could help me that'd be great.

Send me a link so I can check it out if You can't get it to work. Smile

(01-03-2012, 11:07 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I'd also like to know what code I would use for LZH8 Decompressor, as it seems to work on these .CX files I have (though dragging and dropping does not >_>), which I can then open in BRRES Viewer.

Maybe RTB can help with that. Blank

(01-03-2012, 11:07 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: And... I'm curious as to how this works exactly. Do I paste the code at the very top of the text document, hit enter a couple times, then start pasting in file names (and if so, one on each line?)? I understand everything else but that. Thx. Cute

If Your talking about the codes that RTB posted. They read the file names and do the work for You. Smile


Messages In This Thread
UAX format? - by Shade - 12-19-2011, 07:46 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Random Talking Bush - 12-19-2011, 08:07 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Shade - 12-19-2011, 08:44 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Roxas358 - 12-19-2011, 10:33 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Shade - 12-19-2011, 11:03 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Garamonde - 12-19-2011, 11:12 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Roxas358 - 12-19-2011, 11:58 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Random Talking Bush - 12-20-2011, 12:30 AM
RE: UAX format? - by Roxas358 - 12-20-2011, 01:14 AM
RE: UAX format? - by Garamonde - 12-20-2011, 09:49 AM
RE: UAX format? - by Shade - 12-20-2011, 10:58 AM
RE: UAX format? - by Shade - 12-23-2011, 03:34 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Garamonde - 12-23-2011, 05:24 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Shade - 12-23-2011, 07:52 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Random Talking Bush - 12-23-2011, 08:02 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Garamonde - 01-03-2012, 11:07 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Roxas358 - 01-04-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: UAX format? - by Garamonde - 01-04-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: UAX format? - by Roxas358 - 01-04-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: UAX format? - by Garamonde - 01-04-2012, 01:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)