Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
@Yo-Yo: I haven't seen the card, I was just going by Zubat in general. But it's just my opinion anyway. Also because the revised one has less contrast in the shading than the original, so it's harder to see.

@Star: Glad I could help! I learned that from someone else who submits sheets from Photobucket (Joshr691 is his name, submits amazing Pokemon customs), so I figured why not pass it on. Wink


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 12/26/11 - 50 Cards! Wow! - by Garamonde - 12-28-2011, 12:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)