Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What type of fanbase do you dislike?
#19
(12-28-2011, 08:30 AM)masquerain Wrote: I'm just going to say

the MOTHER series fans that hang out on starmen.net?

they're assholes

I frequent starmen.net

;___;

lol jk, the correct would be 'I used to frequent starmen.net'. I don't like that place anymore, it's boring and as my sister would say, 'it's too serious and not funny like tSR'.

I guess that's what happens with fansites. They focuse too much in a single game/series, which limits its width. tSR, on other hand, doesn't focuse primarily in any game/series so you can have varied discussions with varied game/media/genres. That's what I think imo.

Also will keep an eye on this thread. If things start getting ugly, I'll lock it.


Messages In This Thread
What type of fanbase do you dislike? - by recme - 12-27-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: What type of fanbase do you dislike? - by Gors - 12-28-2011, 12:11 PM
RE: What type of fanbase do you dislike? - by Zac - 12-28-2011, 10:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)