Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME!
#76
On discussion of controller choices - you learn to use each controller style pretty quickly as long as you understand the game mechanics. I often switched between using the GC pad, nunchuck & wiimote, and even the sideways wiimote.

I never tried the classic controller, but I'm sure it's just as easy.

I hope that they do the same thing as they did with Brawl, regarding their revealing content gradually. That really brought some awesome hype between me and my friends.

Also, Subspace was brilliant fun - me and my girlfriend played through it, enjoyed every moment. It was great for teaching you to use multiple characters.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Speculation Thread - by Dazz - 12-28-2011, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)