Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yet another
#4
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

That kinda sucks about N64 models, but hey. Unfortunately I don't think there's a Wii version of Guru-Guru, otherwise that might work. However maybe ripping it from the 3DS version of Ocarina Of Time would be easier (albeit ironic).

I've just done my first rip, very easy using Megasis and AnimGet. I'll do more, but I'm wondering how to make those icon images like this:

[Image: raccoons_icon.png]

Do I just submit my sheet and an admin makes it, or do I use a template, or what?

EDIT: OK, so 10 minutes after I posted that I found this thread. Sorry Tongue


Messages In This Thread
Yet another - by puggsoy - 12-27-2011, 02:06 PM
RE: Yet another - by Garamonde - 12-27-2011, 03:25 PM
RE: Yet another - by Altrez - 12-27-2011, 07:14 PM
RE: Yet another - by puggsoy - 12-28-2011, 04:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)