Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Thread of JAPAN TIME!
#16
(12-26-2011, 07:50 PM)DioShiba Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 07:42 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 07:06 PM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 07:02 PM)Phantom K Wrote:
(12-26-2011, 06:39 PM)TheWolfBunny Wrote: Ryu, Chun-Li, Megaman, Roll, Zangief, Pac-Man, Tekken characters, Amy Rose, Silver, Shadow, Tails, and Knuckles to join the Smash Bros. universe.

...You're not serious
he was serious last time, too

You bet I'm serious. I'd like them to compete in the Smash Bros. universe, AND... I WANT FINAL SMASHES AGAIN!!!!

You have really high expectations if you're serious about this.

I mean come on, I couldn't care for half of the characters on that list because they a) already have their own fighting game (street fighter, tekken, etc). b) In sonic's case the only other character that is likely to be playable is tails, everyone else doesn't matter.

time to come down to earth child, you're not ready to fly in the sky with the way your thinking here.

Well, not exactly, but that's what I'd like to see in the new game. If Silver comes, one of his taunts would be like, "It's no use, it's no use, it's no use".


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Bros. Wii-U/3DS Specularion Thread - by TheWolfBunny - 12-26-2011, 07:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)