Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THANKING VER. 2 is here.
#16
(12-22-2011, 12:46 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I liked the "Thanked by" arrow on the left side, but OMG how I missed the thank button!! Everyone went into an outrage over it being gone lol.

Though I liked being able to mouse over their names and see what time they thanked it. Sad

Also they're now in alpha order instead of order thanked, interesting.
that's as simple as hitting a checkbox, lemme go change that. i honestly wasn't sure what order it went in.


Messages In This Thread
THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Kosheh - 12-20-2011, 12:58 PM
RE: R.I.P. Thanking )': - by Previous - 12-20-2011, 01:02 PM
RE: R.I.P. Thanking )': - by Gors - 12-20-2011, 01:26 PM
RE: R.I.P. Thanking )': - by tsr moderation staff - 12-20-2011, 04:07 PM
RE: R.I.P. Thanking )': - by DioShiba - 12-20-2011, 05:00 PM
RE: R.I.P. Thanking )': - by Garamonde - 12-20-2011, 03:53 PM
RE: R.I.P. Thanking )': - by Azure-Tranquility - 12-21-2011, 03:59 PM
RE: THANKING IS BACK :D - by Kosheh - 12-22-2011, 11:32 AM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Gors - 12-22-2011, 11:46 AM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Yo-Yo Boy - 12-22-2011, 12:04 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Kosheh - 12-22-2011, 12:15 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Yo-Yo Boy - 12-22-2011, 12:33 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Kosheh - 12-22-2011, 12:38 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Yo-Yo Boy - 12-22-2011, 12:50 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Garamonde - 12-22-2011, 12:46 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Kosheh - 12-22-2011, 12:49 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Previous - 12-22-2011, 02:38 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Kosheh - 12-22-2011, 02:48 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Garamonde - 12-22-2011, 02:49 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Previous - 12-22-2011, 03:06 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by DioShiba - 12-26-2011, 09:46 AM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Previous - 12-26-2011, 09:54 AM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Altrez - 12-29-2011, 12:19 AM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Proton - 12-29-2011, 01:26 AM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by puggsoy - 01-04-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Maxpphire - 01-04-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by puggsoy - 01-04-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by HandToeKnee - 01-15-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by DioShiba - 01-16-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Proton - 01-16-2012, 11:16 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by DioShiba - 01-22-2012, 05:21 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by John2k4 - 01-22-2012, 05:50 PM
RE: THANKING VER. 2 is here. - by Proton - 01-22-2012, 07:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)