Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
Happy 101st post! Not 100, but close enough.

Eheheh, I kind of got sidetracked doing shiny Regice... but I should have it posted by tomorrow. I didn't waste time though, and did Cradily δ

Cradily δ [Image: EXHolonPhantomsExpansionSymbol.png]
[Image: CradilyTCG.png]


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 12/20/11 - by Plino - 12-22-2011, 01:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)