Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
whoo-ee, it's sure good to know some of my friends don't take me seriously as a person due to what I wear!
Agyle and scarves apparently make me gay and lame! Big Grin
Jesus christ what the fuck guys. What the fuck.
Also, with my hair growing back so fast, I now look pretty much like my bio dad but with glasses. I hate it. I just want my hair to grow back now so I can dye it all blue. I mean, I still like it, but looking exactly like my dad really bugs me.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 12-20-2011, 04:14 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)