12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2011, 06:27 AM by Sonicboom-Link.)
Thanks
I've only done two at the moment, and I've only tried the obj smd and psk files, I cant open dae :-(
[spoiler]
Zeldas Loftwing
![[Image: zeldas.png]](http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/772/zeldas.png)
Groose's Loftwing
![[Image: grooseloftwing.png]](http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2279/grooseloftwing.png)
Sorry if I made any mistakes
I also converted Zeldas dad and one of the Silent realm guards but, Zeldas dad had texture problems and the guards skeleton was on its side
[/spoiler]
okay I got major spoiler character that I just found
[spoiler]
![[Image: ghirahim.png]](http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/433/ghirahim.png)
Now tga and png :-)
[/spoiler]
I've only done two at the moment, and I've only tried the obj smd and psk files, I cant open dae :-( [spoiler]
Zeldas Loftwing
![[Image: zeldas.png]](http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/772/zeldas.png)
Groose's Loftwing
![[Image: grooseloftwing.png]](http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2279/grooseloftwing.png)
Sorry if I made any mistakes
I also converted Zeldas dad and one of the Silent realm guards but, Zeldas dad had texture problems and the guards skeleton was on its side
[/spoiler]
okay I got major spoiler character that I just found
[spoiler]
![[Image: ghirahim.png]](http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/433/ghirahim.png)
Now tga and png :-)
[/spoiler]


