Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[GAME] [EARLY ALPHA] SMB: The rebellion
#4
Quote:If you REALLY want this to stay, post any screenshot or at least some story, rather than saying that you are making a game with sprites you found.[quote]


Whoah, why didn't any of the pics or story show up!?!?!?! I posted tons of
info, pics, ect.

I'm Sorry!!!! I'll try reposting it again!

(12-14-2011, 04:21 PM)Previous Wrote: Game idea is original. Believe me, it is! It is so original I can't tell you about it, otherwise it might get stolen!

I'm a programmer and I have no idea how your post would want to gain my interest. Take a look at Gorsal's digging game, that one did a good job and got all my interests.

Hahaha! Sorry! I posted tons of screenshots and gave nearly the entire story line, along with bosses, attakcs, ect.

It must of not posted correctly. Sorry!!!!!

I'll try reposting!



Messages In This Thread
RE: [GAME] [EARLY ALPHA] SMB: The rebellion - by Darth Sinister - 12-14-2011, 07:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)