Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A.J. Nitro's Models
#12
(12-13-2011, 09:46 PM)Peardian Wrote: Nice job on these. To make things easy, could you clearly mark which submissions are exclusive to the thread and which ones are mirrors of your submissions in other threads (such as NSMBW)? I don't want to accidentally overlook something here by assuming it was also posted somewhere else. Wink

Just upload the Brawl stuff and ignore everything else since I already posted them in the other threads. I won't post anything twice anymore so I won't confuse you.

So I already posted 4 Brawl models: Lanky, Waluigi, Little Mac, and Resetti.


Messages In This Thread
A.J. Nitro's Models - by A.J. Nitro - 12-11-2011, 07:19 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by Garamonde - 12-11-2011, 07:31 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by A.J. Nitro - 12-11-2011, 09:30 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by Garamonde - 12-11-2011, 09:56 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by A.J. Nitro - 12-11-2011, 10:16 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by A.J. Nitro - 12-11-2011, 11:24 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by A.J. Nitro - 12-12-2011, 01:05 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by A.J. Nitro - 12-12-2011, 03:06 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by A.J. Nitro - 12-12-2011, 07:00 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by A.J. Nitro - 12-13-2011, 03:22 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by Peardian - 12-13-2011, 09:46 PM
RE: A.J. Nitro's Models - by A.J. Nitro - 12-13-2011, 09:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)