Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pu·Li·Ru·La
#11
Well I said I was only doing this sheet because I was so it looks like I found something else to do while I was ripping this. I was going to rip the final boss but I seem to have quit on it. So the only thing I managed to rip was the first stage, so I might as well upload that.

[Image: plrlstg1.png]

[Image: plrlstg1.th.png]

Though in case someone wants some PuLiRuLa sprites, I've only managed to collect them from the tilemap and even took the time to set the correct palette. It just needs to be put together. If you are interested in building these sprites, be my guest:

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4694/plrlunsude.png
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4397/plrlenemy.png
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4506/plrljack.png


Messages In This Thread
Pu·Li·Ru·La - by TKGB - 01-17-2011, 03:46 PM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by Magma MK-II - 01-18-2011, 09:31 AM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by TKGB - 01-20-2011, 12:39 PM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by Maneko - 01-20-2011, 07:32 PM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by Cobalt Blue - 01-20-2011, 08:03 PM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by TKGB - 01-21-2011, 12:53 PM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by xdonthave1xx - 01-23-2011, 04:17 PM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by TKGB - 01-24-2011, 06:55 PM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by xdonthave1xx - 01-24-2011, 09:42 PM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by TKGB - 02-05-2011, 12:40 AM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by TKGB - 12-12-2011, 03:13 AM
RE: Pu·Li·Ru·La - by Dazz - 12-12-2011, 03:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)