Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
#2
Now all that's left of the card game is the summons! Which look so cool, but a bit odd to be used as 3D models - I understand the style though, it does look good. Just wish they used alpha transparency instead of on a white background, then I could have submitted them to tSR instead!

Also included a bunch of NPCs. I've ripped more than this, but not made icons yet! I also ripped a BETA element, which is pretty awesome to see!

After I've finished all the NPCs I can name and such, and I'll start the enemies.

Pop-Up Card Maps
[Image: map2-icon.png][Image: map3-icon.png][Image: map4-icon.png][Image: map5-icon.png][Image: map6-icon.png][Image: map7-icon.png][Image: map8-icon.png][Image: map9-icon.png]
[spoiler=Large Preview Images][Image: map2-1.png][Image: map3-1.png][Image: map4-1.png][Image: map5-1.png][Image: map6-1.png][Image: map7-1.png][Image: map8-1.png][Image: map9-1.png][/spoiler]

NPCs
[Image: amuri-icon.png][Image: cats-icon.png][Image: charlotte-icon.png][Image: cows-icon.png][Image: dogs-icon.png][Image: freja-icon.png][Image: goblin-icon.png][Image: jailbird-icon.png][Image: stella-icon.png][Image: volg-icon.png]
[spoiler=Large Preview Images]
[Image: amuri-1.png][Image: cats-1.png][Image: charlotte-1.png][Image: cows-1.png][Image: dogs-1.png][Image: freja-1.png][Image: goblin-1.png][Image: jailbird-1.png][Image: stella-1.png][Image: volg-1.png][/spoiler]

Unused
[Image: shirmabeta-icon.png]
[spoiler=Large Preview Images]
[Image: shirmabeta-1.png]
[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - by Dazz - 12-08-2011, 07:17 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - by Dazz - 12-10-2011, 06:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)