Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
#1
Hey guys, second game I'm going to attempt to rip from - I hope I can rip a fair bit from this one!

The main Chocobo models have some skeletal issues, so I'm going to ignore those for the moment. Sadly. I'm not sure how to go about fixing those right now. They display with the right skeleton in BrawlBox, but I can't export from it properly, but after I export from brresviewer, it appears at a 180 degree angle from the polygons.
Any advice?

For now I've ripped the card game's main characters, and 1 map. I'll get to more later Smile

Pop-Up Card Characters
[Image: behemoth-icon.png][Image: chocobo-icon.png][Image: golem-icon.png][Image: jailbird-icon.png][Image: mog-icon.png][Image: popuphero-icon.png][Image: sahagin-icon.png][Image: tetsukoyjin-icon.png]
[spoiler=Large Preview Images]
[Image: behemoth-1.png][Image: chocobo-1.png][Image: golem-1.png][Image: jailbird-1.png][Image: mog-1.png][Image: popuphero-1.png][Image: sahagin-1.png][Image: tetsukoyjin-1.png]
[/spoiler]

Pop-Up Card Maps
[Image: map1-icon.png]
[spoiler=Large Preview Images][Image: map1-1.png][/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - by Dazz - 12-08-2011, 07:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)