Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Fortune Street
#1
This is my first time ever ripping 3D models, and you can all thank Mighty Jetters for the inspiration and the help with regards to how to do it.
I'm planning to do a fair bit of 3D work I think, so expect more.

Let me know if these are right though, because as I said, this is my first time;

(Mighty Jetters said she'd make some icons, but I just wanted to get this posted because I'm an eager beaver)

Playable Characters (Dragon Quest):
[Image: alena.png][Image: angelo.png][Image: bianca.png][Image: carver.png][Image: dragonlord.png][Image: jessica.png][Image: kyril.png][Image: patty.png][Image: platypunk.png][Image: princessa.png][Image: slime.png][Image: stella.png][Image: yangus.png]

[spoiler=Big Icons]

[Image: alena-1.png][Image: angelo-1.png][Image: bianca-1.png][Image: carver-1.png][Image: dragonlord-1.png][Image: jessica-1.png][Image: kyril-1.png][Image: patty-1.png][Image: platypunk-1.png][Image: princessa-1.png][Image: slime-1.png][Image: stella-1.png][Image: yangus-1.png]
[/spoiler]
Will wait for someone to tell me these are good to go, since I can't really test them on anything, and then I'll continue on with the Nintendo characters Smile


Messages In This Thread
Fortune Street - by Dazz - 12-07-2011, 10:03 AM
RE: Fortune Street - by Roxas358 - 12-07-2011, 10:42 AM
RE: Fortune Street - by Dazz - 12-07-2011, 10:45 AM
RE: Fortune Street - by Roxas358 - 12-07-2011, 10:50 AM
RE: Fortune Street - by Dazz - 12-07-2011, 11:20 AM
RE: Fortune Street - by Roxas358 - 12-07-2011, 12:48 PM
RE: Fortune Street - by Garamonde - 12-07-2011, 07:30 PM
RE: Fortune Street - by Random Talking Bush - 12-07-2011, 07:40 PM
RE: Fortune Street - by Dazz - 12-08-2011, 04:03 AM
RE: Fortune Street - by Random Talking Bush - 01-02-2012, 02:48 AM
RE: Fortune Street - by Peardian - 01-02-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: Fortune Street - by valforwing - 01-09-2012, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)