Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dawn of a New Day (SkywardSword General)
(12-04-2011, 01:34 AM)Chaoxys Wrote:
(12-03-2011, 09:57 PM)Zac Wrote: Just beat the game
[spoiler]So Ganon is apparently the embodiment of demise's hatred, but were did demise and the demons come from? I'm glad it's finally explained why he keeps appearing in the games though, because of demise's curse and not some divine prank.
I hope the next game is about the hero that has to break the curse.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]They came from inside the planet. It says that a few times in the game. As for breaking the curse, WW kinda took care of that. [/spoiler]
I don't know, since lttp seems to be in the same timeline as wind waker which ganon exists in. I think it does explain ganondorfs absence though.


Also that bug is crazy. I'm glad I did the Thunder Dragon quest last.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn of the 3rd day, 72 hours remain - by Boo - 11-17-2011, 01:30 PM
RE: Dawn of a New Day (SkywardSword General) - by Zac - 12-07-2011, 05:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)