Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So I got into an accident over the weekend while driving home. My car slid on ice and I hit an exit sign. I thought things would be fine, just need a new front bumper and such when it was determined by my insurance company, the damages will cost to much to fix. Well I'm out of a car now, fuck me, I have a job down back home 40 miles from where I reside with no means to get to it now.
Also my self confidence has plummeted, and I'm considering shaving off my mohawk.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 12-05-2011, 02:45 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)