Icons now added to the first post. 
...Along with a new submission! Just another enemy that all of us Kirby fans are familiar with, so it's safe for people like Peardian to look.
[SPOILER=Chilly:]
![[Image: NymQM.png]](http://i.imgur.com/NymQM.png)
![[Image: XhUrB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/XhUrB.png)
[/SPOILER]
Also, I've developed a new method so that I can make smooth previews and icons now! No more ugly pixelated previews and icons!
[SPOILER=Another playable character added:]
Meta Knight:
![[Image: msgTg.png]](http://i.imgur.com/msgTg.png)
![[Image: 1nVop.png]](http://i.imgur.com/1nVop.png)
![[Image: bdTNM.png]](http://i.imgur.com/bdTNM.png)
![[Image: xj5rB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xj5rB.png)
[/SPOILER]
I'll get a few more enemies, then do another playable next!

...Along with a new submission! Just another enemy that all of us Kirby fans are familiar with, so it's safe for people like Peardian to look.

[SPOILER=Chilly:]
![[Image: NymQM.png]](http://i.imgur.com/NymQM.png)
![[Image: XhUrB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/XhUrB.png)
[/SPOILER]
Also, I've developed a new method so that I can make smooth previews and icons now! No more ugly pixelated previews and icons!

[SPOILER=Another playable character added:]
Meta Knight:
![[Image: msgTg.png]](http://i.imgur.com/msgTg.png)
![[Image: 1nVop.png]](http://i.imgur.com/1nVop.png)
![[Image: bdTNM.png]](http://i.imgur.com/bdTNM.png)
![[Image: xj5rB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/xj5rB.png)
[/SPOILER]
I'll get a few more enemies, then do another playable next!

