12-04-2011, 08:15 AM
(12-04-2011, 07:25 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: Sure that the Fire Demon sheet is correct? It doesn't even has a credit tag on it.Couldn't be arsed to organize it at the moment, what with all those flame sprites and whatnot. (At least Aurum had an outline for his sprites, otherwise I would've given up long ago with organizing his sheet). I'm basically submitting them "CrimsonPenguin style", like most of the HD sheets I've uploaded (leaving the sprites they were in the graphics files). They're still perfectly usable, but honestly lazy, hence why I didn't even bother adding a credit tag to it.
[spoiler=Words, words, words.]I mainly uploaded them as a "There, ya happy now?!?" towards certain people who apparently can't be patient for things from me anymore, mainly with my Disgaea sheets (as I'd prefer to organize them before submitting them), my Garry's Mod ports ("So when are those Pokémon models gonna be released?" "When it's done."), or otherwise (been about 5 people now that seem to losing their patience towards me and whatever it is I do). Since volo decided to take ripping the sheets into his own hands especially the ones I already had plans to rip next (Vulcanus, HD Asagi, HD Medic, to name a few), claiming
(12-01-2011, 11:10 AM)volo Wrote: and the fact is: I've the sprites ready(for my opinion) and then I posted them.basically "I'll upload what I've got", complete with errors on a bunch of the sheets (improper palettes for Nemo and the Android's glow sprites, missing the cutscene sprites for Vulcanus, no outlines on the HD sprites), and he wanted me to organize those rips anyway...
So I one-upped him with my entire collection (hey, I did say that I had everything sitting on my computer, waiting to be organized, Dazz), taking the time to finish up the SD character sheets (since those are relatively easy to organize compared to the HD equivalents), and uploading everything both "complete" (organized) and "incomplete" (plain extractions). I probably wouldn't have been so annoyed (and therefore breaking out into song) if he just asked me first about what I was currently working on before he started ripping the sprites from that game, kinda like what Azu did when he extracted the Stage Clear images (which I still have to get around to correcting, packing and uploading) or QCC with his Zettai Hero Project rips.
...But yeah, I'm personally not happy with 85% of those sheets that I uploaded, but eh. Someday I'll get around to re-organizing those sheets, but for now I currently don't have any motivation to do so...
* Random Talking Bush leaves the topic with a disappointed look on his face[/spoiler]
(EDIT: Now with 80% more words.)

