12-04-2011, 07:12 AM
Been playing Super Mario 3D Land (got to borrow it from a friend).
Got all 5 stars on my file. It was* fun, though there were quite some tedious parts that got my blood boiling.
[spoiler]When you clear every single achievement in the game and you get a reward, you'd expect it to be a reward, but instead you get hell, also known as S8-Crown[/spoiler]
*I say 'was', since the levels in this game don't seem to invite me to replay them unlike in some Sonic games I played, Sonic Generations 3DS for example.
Got all 5 stars on my file. It was* fun, though there were quite some tedious parts that got my blood boiling.
[spoiler]When you clear every single achievement in the game and you get a reward, you'd expect it to be a reward, but instead you get hell, also known as S8-Crown[/spoiler]
*I say 'was', since the levels in this game don't seem to invite me to replay them unlike in some Sonic games I played, Sonic Generations 3DS for example.

