Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Low-poly Pixel Art?! Whut [Art]
#1
I don't know what you call 'em, but I finally tried one.
[Image: bot1lq7.png]
After a few hours(yey, frustration) of fiddling in Anim8or and UV Mapper, here it is.
I wanted to start simple. Made a lot of mistakes; I edited that model and that texture about 6 times and still somehow didn't get it quite right.

Next time, I'll try shading the sides too.

Pretty fun learning experience.

Will definitely do more. I'm thinking Ness.


Messages In This Thread
Low-poly Pixel Art?! Whut [Art] - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 10-20-2008, 11:19 AM
RE: Low-poly Pixel Art?! Whut - by Geo the Fox - 10-20-2008, 11:47 AM
RE: Low-poly Pixel Art?! Whut - by mozzy - 10-20-2008, 05:38 PM
RE: Low-poly Pixel Art?! Whut - by Alpha Six - 10-20-2008, 06:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)