Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn)
#10
(12-03-2011, 08:38 AM)Davy Jones Wrote:
Quote:Can you load a wrong palette for this guy (without black)? Then you could copy the background, change it into another colour and lay it on the right-coloured character.
Maybe this could help.
Don't know if that could work, since the black on greg's beard and other parts matches the background color to. If you mean the background from the game, I would just clean them from shots if they didn't stretch. Gonna Puke

I did get some coloring done though, and I think I got it about right:
[Image: 71idle.th.png][Image: 66walk.th.png]

X)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by Dazz - 09-14-2011, 04:39 AM
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by Dazz - 11-29-2011, 03:38 AM
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 12-03-2011, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)