Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn)
#7
Ok, I fiddled around with yabause and figured out that F12 and the Space bar does exactly what I needed. The bad thing is that the background of the sprites in VDP1 is black, so I'll have to take them home and color in the black that the sprites need in the copies I made in pink:
[Image: 70idle.th.png][Image: 36walk.th.png]

If anyone else has a better way to do this, I'd love to hear it. Until then, more updates in the future. Cool

EDIT:
Just ripped this guy's 2 standard attacks:
[Image: 58attacks.th.png]

BTW, his name is Greg:
[Image: 20greg.th.png]
Tongue

x)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by Dazz - 09-14-2011, 04:39 AM
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by Dazz - 11-29-2011, 03:38 AM
RE: Three Dirty Dwarves(Sega Saturn) - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 12-03-2011, 12:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)