11-29-2011, 04:23 PM
I found them! Who would've thought that Trubbish or Garbodor would've been in my trash can!
*Dusts off models*
[SPOILER]
Trubbish:
![[Image: 78SZG.png]](http://i.imgur.com/78SZG.png)
Garbodor (is awesome):
![[Image: Z8t1z.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Z8t1z.png)
Solosis (this whole evolutionary line is really freaky... are the models still okay?):
![[Image: zooNU.png]](http://i.imgur.com/zooNU.png)
Duosion:
![[Image: HYsZZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HYsZZ.png)
Reuniclus:
![[Image: yejuZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yejuZ.png)
Ducklett:
![[Image: eDUPT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/eDUPT.png)
Swanna:
![[Image: f5fbY.png]](http://i.imgur.com/f5fbY.png)
[/SPOILER]
That's all that was in my bin... So, now that I'm done cleaning, I'll go borrow those Foongus, Amoonguss, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Cubchoo, Beartic, Stunfisk and Druddigon models from that friend of mine!
*Dusts off models*[SPOILER]
Trubbish:
![[Image: 78SZG.png]](http://i.imgur.com/78SZG.png)
Garbodor (is awesome):
![[Image: Z8t1z.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Z8t1z.png)
Solosis (this whole evolutionary line is really freaky... are the models still okay?):
![[Image: zooNU.png]](http://i.imgur.com/zooNU.png)
Duosion:
![[Image: HYsZZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HYsZZ.png)
Reuniclus:
![[Image: yejuZ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yejuZ.png)
Ducklett:
![[Image: eDUPT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/eDUPT.png)
Swanna:
![[Image: f5fbY.png]](http://i.imgur.com/f5fbY.png)
[/SPOILER]
That's all that was in my bin... So, now that I'm done cleaning, I'll go borrow those Foongus, Amoonguss, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Cubchoo, Beartic, Stunfisk and Druddigon models from that friend of mine!

