Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Idolmaster DLC Models
#1
Hey, guys. I got four DLC files of The Idolmaster. But I want them to be converted into models so I can use MikuMikuDance. I'd love it if you give me which program I can use. I used it on wxpirs and Le Fluffie, but they failed. Which program can I use to get those models via a DLC file?


Messages In This Thread
Idolmaster DLC Models - by TheWolfBunny - 11-27-2011, 01:13 PM
RE: Idolmaster DLC Models - by SierraLatkje - 11-27-2011, 06:25 PM
RE: Idolmaster DLC Models - by TheWolfBunny - 11-27-2011, 08:28 PM
RE: Idolmaster DLC Models - by Garamonde - 11-27-2011, 08:40 PM
RE: Idolmaster DLC Models - by TheWolfBunny - 11-30-2011, 07:08 PM
RE: Idolmaster DLC Models - by Peardian - 11-30-2011, 08:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)