Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Finally got the motivation to build a game engine in Java

then I decided that I don't like the sprite style I was planning on using

and I'm torn between using the originally planned sprites (which fit the purposes of the kind of game I want to use the engine for, but are too small and are incredibly simplistic) and just coming up with a new style (make them larger, try to keep them cute, but I've got no good ideas)

I could just build the engine now but part of the original motivation was of me thinking I had some good sprites going. Now that I'm torn with how I want to do this, I just can't get myself to do it :C


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rosencrantz - 11-25-2011, 01:21 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)