In just one hour, I bring you the next set of 8 Pokemon! 
[SPOILER]
Returning Pokemon:
Magikarp:
![[Image: lvUE4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lvUE4.png)
Hoppip:
![[Image: dajnJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/dajnJ.png)
Skiploom:
![[Image: VIw2P.png]](http://i.imgur.com/VIw2P.png)
Scizor:
![[Image: J2Sc8.png]](http://i.imgur.com/J2Sc8.png)
Shroomish:
![[Image: yz6oA.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yz6oA.png)
Breloom:
![[Image: IT15z.png]](http://i.imgur.com/IT15z.png)
Wailord:
![[Image: O79XD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/O79XD.png)
Duskull (the eye's messed up sorry):
![[Image: HpkH9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HpkH9.png)
[/SPOILER]
I predict that you'll see Tepig line, Purrloin, Sigilyph, Yamask, Braviary and Mandibuzz in the next update.
@Peardian: I'm totally okay with ripping every model from both games. Not sure about Roxas or RTB though.

[SPOILER]
Returning Pokemon:
Magikarp:
![[Image: lvUE4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lvUE4.png)
Hoppip:
![[Image: dajnJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/dajnJ.png)
Skiploom:
![[Image: VIw2P.png]](http://i.imgur.com/VIw2P.png)
Scizor:
![[Image: J2Sc8.png]](http://i.imgur.com/J2Sc8.png)
Shroomish:
![[Image: yz6oA.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yz6oA.png)
Breloom:
![[Image: IT15z.png]](http://i.imgur.com/IT15z.png)
Wailord:
![[Image: O79XD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/O79XD.png)
Duskull (the eye's messed up sorry):
![[Image: HpkH9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HpkH9.png)
[/SPOILER]
I predict that you'll see Tepig line, Purrloin, Sigilyph, Yamask, Braviary and Mandibuzz in the next update.

@Peardian: I'm totally okay with ripping every model from both games. Not sure about Roxas or RTB though.

