11-23-2011, 12:23 PM
I finally reached the first "dungeon" yesterday. I would have entered it yesterday except:
[spoiler]Fi sidetracked me back into the sky with a last minute warning that I should be properly ready. That side-trip would have been a bust (also nothing happens on Skyloft at night except some enemies come out to play), but I found an Adventure Pouch expansion, a Heart Piece, and bought a Wallet Expansion from Beedle.
I would have liked to nab the bug net while I was at it, but I ran out of money after buying the wallet expansion.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Fi sidetracked me back into the sky with a last minute warning that I should be properly ready. That side-trip would have been a bust (also nothing happens on Skyloft at night except some enemies come out to play), but I found an Adventure Pouch expansion, a Heart Piece, and bought a Wallet Expansion from Beedle.
I would have liked to nab the bug net while I was at it, but I ran out of money after buying the wallet expansion.[/spoiler]

