Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I dig this Game (tentative title) development thread
#24
Don't make it more complicated than it already is D':


About puzzle statistics, shall death count have the highest priority for record saving or time or used tools? I'd go for the first. Currently, it just saves the most recent one without checking anything.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] I dig this game (tentative title) - by Previous - 11-23-2011, 10:21 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-27-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Mag - 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)