Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I dig this Game (tentative title) development thread
#23
Ever think about digging through other things besides rocks and dirt and stuff? What if water was added into the equation? You had to make sure you don't cause water to fill up certain areas or maybe you have to?


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] I dig this game (tentative title) - by Koopaul - 11-23-2011, 12:57 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-27-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Mag - 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)