Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(11-17-2011, 05:44 AM)Dazz Wrote: I'm going to a big press party tonight at The Penthouse, London - 8th floor... And I think I look like a fucking dirty tramp pretending to be a cool casual dude.
Faded black jeans, white shirt and a suit jacket (because I no have a blazer) - seriously? I seriously am about to make my first impression to a bunch of like-minded journalists dressed like this?

I'm selling this quote to a gaming paparazzi magazine when you're famous.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Kriven - 11-17-2011, 11:37 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)