Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Agh, retainers suuuuuuucccckkkkk, my bottom one chafes against my tongue, and I think they stuck it to me one last time and set my retainers in to where my teeth would have been if I actually finished the bands. Everytime I smile with them in right now, they hurt like hell if I position my teeth where they actually are, but if I set them "where they should be" they don't hurt. Regardless, my teeth hurt like a bitch now, I guess finally feeling the work from yesterday, so that apple will have to wait... :C


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 11-16-2011, 11:03 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)