Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So registration at the community college I plan to attend is starting soon. As much as I'd like to get in ASAP (Even though I'm afraid that in the long run it won't matter.), I don't seem to qualify as a "resident" of New Mexico according to the site's requirements seeing as I've only been here for about half a year, which means I'd be charged roughly six times as much as a "resident".

Might have to wait until fall.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Devicho - 11-13-2011, 09:02 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)