Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
So earlier this year in March my nana's doctor told her he predicted that she probably had around a year left to live

My nana decided not to tell my mom about the timeframe, which I was kind of uncomfortable with, but didn't say anything

Today in a conversation with my mom my nana told her that when she was at her yearly eye doctor check-up she said "I won't be coming back next year because I'll be dead"

what

the fuck


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Sol - 11-12-2011, 05:28 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)