Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Mario 3D Land
#1
Ignoring the fact that they're re-using the game boy title with 3D in it I'm fairly interested in seeing how this game plays out.

It looks good and I'm thinking about buying it later on but I'd like to wait and see what everyone else thinks of it before I buy. It looks good and from what I hear the demo was pretty solid, so that said I think it's worth making this topic.

So who's excited or interested in it? If there's anyone else who has played or pre-ordered it I'd like to hear their opinions on it.


Messages In This Thread
Super Mario 3D Land - by DioShiba - 11-12-2011, 03:23 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Phantom Killah - 11-12-2011, 06:01 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Adammit - 11-12-2011, 07:42 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Chaoxys - 11-13-2011, 08:34 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Koopaul - 11-13-2011, 08:22 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Proton - 11-14-2011, 09:31 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by DioShiba - 11-15-2011, 04:35 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Azure-Tranquility - 11-14-2011, 09:39 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Ark Kuvis - 11-14-2011, 11:25 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Azure-Tranquility - 11-15-2011, 09:14 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Gold - 11-16-2011, 02:42 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Koopaul - 11-16-2011, 03:00 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Gold - 11-16-2011, 04:05 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Koopaul - 11-16-2011, 10:57 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Kriven - 11-16-2011, 09:55 AM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by DioShiba - 11-16-2011, 03:19 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Azure-Tranquility - 11-16-2011, 05:29 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Garamonde - 11-16-2011, 08:23 PM
RE: Super Mario 3D Land - by Azure-Tranquility - 11-26-2011, 02:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)