11-12-2011, 01:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011, 06:17 PM by Powerstars.)
I've only gotten a start on Jimmy, if you could help on the project, we could have Mega sheets of both. Here's what I have so far:
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Billy and Jimmy Lee MEGA Sheet!
|
|
11-12-2011, 01:13 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011, 06:17 PM by Powerstars.)
I've only gotten a start on Jimmy, if you could help on the project, we could have Mega sheets of both. Here's what I have so far:
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Billy and Jimmy Lee MEGA Sheet! - by Powerstars - 11-12-2011, 01:13 PM
RE: Billy and Jimmy Lee MEGA Sheet! - by Rakia - 11-12-2011, 06:17 PM
RE: Billy and Jimmy Lee MEGA Sheet! - by Vipershark - 11-12-2011, 08:43 PM
|