Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pc Genjin/Bonk's Adventure models
#5
I'm afraid the textures are beyond repair. I have no idea what you did to the textures to make them all like that, but it can't be undone. You will have to rip them all over again.


Are you able to open your own .DAEs? If not, then you have a way to test if they are working properly. Otherwise, you can post a single one once you think you've fixed it so we can test it. It would be a waste of time to export them all again only to find out it still doesn't work.


As for Blender, I have tried using it. Compared to the modeling programs I use, the interface is terribly unfriendly.


Messages In This Thread
Pc Genjin/Bonk's Adventure models - by senjen - 11-07-2011, 06:42 PM
RE: Help Wanted With Pc Genjin/Bonk's Adventure models - by Peardian - 11-10-2011, 07:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)