Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you doing with ripped models?
I'm impressed by some of the stuff you guys are doing with these models. Since I have no idea how to convert them for use in other programs, and can't really do anything with Source SDK/Gmod, I just make renders. In case you couldn't tell from the thumbnails I make, I really enjoy making renders. Tongue

I apologize if the post is a bit large. I tried to choose a good representative sample of the stuff I do.


[Image: steelixface.jpg]

[Image: picture1crm.png]

[Image: zebessquadassemble.png]

[Image: toonsamusaction.png]

[Image: skullian3.png]

[Image: terminalpreview.png]


I also make maps with them, though in this case the intent to make the map is the reason for ripping the models. I usually have fun with them aftwards, though.

[Image: picture2153828.png]

For example, I'm putting together a "Nintendo Gallery" of all the charcters in Ocarina of Time as I encounter them in my mapping.

[Image: dekuscrubfigure.png] [Image: sheikfigure.png]


Of course, I don't always limit myself to my own rips.

[Image: rosie5.png]
RTB, you are so awesome. Heart


Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by Peardian - 11-09-2011, 10:46 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)