Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
This materials exam was the converse of last exam: I rocked the fuck out of the calculations while I tripped up on the short answers.

Dammit : (




also I hope my group's lab compile guy gets his stuff together; he's been stressed as hell lately and I'm really certain he pulled an all-nighter last night. And he probably didn't put too much time into studying for materials if he worked on fixing the lab up.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rosencrantz - 11-08-2011, 10:18 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)