Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
(11-08-2011, 01:55 AM)Vipershark Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 11:13 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote:
(11-01-2011, 04:50 PM)Rλy Wrote: Trying to get back into the habit of sleeping on my back, instead of my side.

It's a bitch to get used to.

My side is my comfort. I do lay on my back sometimes and I occasionally fall asleep on it but sometimes when I do my chest feels funny when I wake up...

I sleep on my stomach. Apparently that's an unusual position.

Charlie sleeps on her front, which apparently is very unusal for a female...

I tend to sleep with one arm across my face, on my back, with one knee bent (like leaning against a wall) - apparently, that's unusual.
But I wake up on my side, with one knee still bent.
I have a weird lump in the knee that's bent, not sure where it came from or when, but it might be related. It hurts like a serious bitch when it's cold.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Dazz - 11-08-2011, 06:53 AM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)