Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Indie Game Company Seeks Game Ideas
#4
Sure, I'll give you some ideas. However, I require that you give me all of the credit and 75% of the profits that the game makes.


-----
This thread (well, and the previous one) clearly shows that you have no idea how the game development process works.
How do you plan to have a game development team yet you have to crowdsource the idea process?

I'm tired of thinly veiled request threads like this being posted and it seems like we get like five of these a week.
I'm locking this.
Dazz, if you feel it necessary to unlock this for some reason then go ahead.


Messages In This Thread
Indie Game Company Seeks Game Ideas - by SmithyK - 11-06-2011, 05:45 AM
RE: Indie Game Company Seeks Game Ideas - by Vipershark - 11-06-2011, 02:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)