Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Model Fixing, help needed
#1
Hi, I'm working on a Chibi character model and I need to know what You guys think of it so far and if anything need to be improved?

I have a few pictures and a link that contains .DAE, .SMD and .blend.

[spoiler=Pictures]
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lclcuoz3c8raq6k
[Image: Chibi1.png][Image: Chibi2.png][Image: Chibi3.png]
[/spoiler]

Thanks for Your input. Smile


Messages In This Thread
Model Fixing, help needed - by Roxas358 - 11-05-2011, 02:23 PM
RE: Model Fixing, help needed - by Peardian - 11-05-2011, 03:39 PM
RE: Model Fixing, help needed - by Roxas358 - 11-05-2011, 05:02 PM
RE: Model Fixing, help needed - by Peardian - 11-05-2011, 06:04 PM
RE: Model Fixing, help needed - by Koopaul - 11-06-2011, 02:48 AM
RE: Model Fixing, help needed - by Roxas358 - 11-06-2011, 10:41 AM
RE: Model Fixing, help needed - by MaCook2007 - 11-06-2011, 04:16 PM
RE: Model Fixing, help needed - by Roxas358 - 11-07-2011, 07:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)