I picked up this game late last week and I just finished the main mode last night.
[spoiler]Holy shit, the Grand Doomer is like a wake-up call boss at the end of Level 5 and the final boss gave me some trouble. It took me a number of tries to finally beat him playing solo. At least I get the Arena and Ex Mode out of this.
I tried the Arena once already and lost in round 7.
[/spoiler]
EDIT - [spoiler]Beat the Arena with Kirby and King DeDeDe. Meta Knight and Bandana Dee are left. I've also started Ex Mode.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Holy shit, the Grand Doomer is like a wake-up call boss at the end of Level 5 and the final boss gave me some trouble. It took me a number of tries to finally beat him playing solo. At least I get the Arena and Ex Mode out of this.
I tried the Arena once already and lost in round 7.
[/spoiler]EDIT - [spoiler]Beat the Arena with Kirby and King DeDeDe. Meta Knight and Bandana Dee are left. I've also started Ex Mode.[/spoiler]

