Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat
#12
I've played it a couple days ago. Its pretty challenging to get the controls down, but when you do, the game gets pretty fun. Right now i'm at the second world, but i'm trying to save up my fishcakes for Leaf so I can actually beat that one level.

I do have a question though, you just did a Halloween update, will you be doing other updates like Christmas updates?


Messages In This Thread
[Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by NICKtendo DS - 09-23-2011, 05:23 AM
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by sponge7325 - 11-01-2011, 10:34 AM
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by Butler - 03-08-2012, 04:27 PM
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by Butler - 03-10-2012, 02:43 PM
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat - by Butler - 04-02-2012, 06:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)