Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Pizza Hut's great, Domino's is decent but the crust is amazing, but I think all-around I'll go with Papa John's

B-)




but yeah instead of the three big brands I instead get local pizza that's within three blocks of my dorm. There are literally five hole-in-the-wall pizza places around here and they are all amazing.

I'M NOT COUNTING THE FUCKING BRICK-OVEN PIZZA TRUCK. YES, I MEAN EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID. A lunch truck that has a brick oven in it. And they cook pizza in that thing. It's so great omg Heart


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Rosencrantz - 10-30-2011, 12:47 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)